- What is the most I could invest?
The most you or any investor could invest into a single project would be £10 Million.
- What is the minimum I can invest?The least you or any investor could invest into any project is £100,000.
- What is the anticipated return on investment (ROI)?The Property Development Fund focuses on development opportunities it believes will achieve a return on investment of 10% to 20% or more, if market conditions play a helping hand.
- Who owns the land?The special purpose vehicle (SPV) used for your investment will be the company that you invest your monies into. Therefore you are a co-owner of the land with other investors.
- Do you source additional funding beyond investors?Typically not, due to external funding being an additional cost, and one of the purposes of investment is to avoid or reduce such interest rates, however, if the development warrants such funding, then this may be considered.
- What is the minimum age to invest?You need to be 18 or older to enter a contract and therefore, 18 would be the minimum age that you can enter into investment opportunities with The Property Development Fund.
- Who completes the accounts?Lee Taylor of Pro Tax Accounting handles the end of year accounts in addition to the project related accounts.
- Who issues the share certificates?Lee Taylor of Pro Tax Accounting issues you your share certificates for each company you invest into for each development opportunity.
- How much tax do I need to pay?Each investor has their own tax codes and taxable liabilities, however, Lee Taylor of Pro Tax Accounting will inform you of your tax liabilities at the end of each project.
- Can I invest into multiple projects?Yes, you can invest into as many projects as you wish.